PM Borissov: Sustainable Development of Bilateral Relations with Turkey is Important for Bulgaria
The stable and sustainable development of bilateral relations with Turkey is an important element of Bulgaria’s foreign policy, said PM Boyko Borissov at a meeting with the Foreign Minister of Turkey Mevlüt Çavuşoğlu in Sofia, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian prime minister laid emphasis on the intensive bilateral political dialogue, based on the principles of goodneighbourhood and mutual respect. Boyko Borissov stressed that Bulgaria highly appreciates Turkey’s commitment to the implementation of the 2016 joint statement between EU and Turkey on migration and the excellent bilateral cooperation in this sphere which ensures there is zero migration pressure on the border between the two countries. He also noted the heavy burden Turkey is bearing by granting asylum to a large number of refugees on its territory.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's Minister of Foreign Affairs Ekaterina Zaharieva is Paying Visit to Hungary
- » Тwo Bulgarian Diplomats in Moscow Declared Persona Non Grata
- » Greece and Turkey to Resolve Their Disputes in Istanbul
- » Bulgaria’s Ambassador to UK Marin Raykov: The Absence of Bulgaria From The UK's Non-Quarantine List is Abnormal
- » Bulgaria's PM Boyko Borissov Sends Congratulatory Address to US President Donald Trump on US Independence Day
- » Bulgaria's PM Borissov and Serbian President Vucic Inspected Balkan Stream Construction