Former Environment Minister Neno Dimov Investigated over Bansko Ski Resort Concession
The Prosecutor’s office said on January 31 that it started a new investigation against former environment minister Neno Dimov in relation to the Bansko ski resort concession, BNT reported.
In a statement, the Prosecutor’s office said that the investigation was being conducted by the Specialised Prosecutor’s office.
The investigation is related to “actions while in office by the former environment minister, concerning the Bansko ski area concession held by Yulen.”
- » President Radev Calls for Return to Normal Life the Soonest Possible, PM Borissov Said he will Pull GERB out of Parliament If the President Vetoes the State of Emergency
- » Bulgaria’s GDP to Decline by 3% in the Worst Case Scenario
- » Bulgaria’s Prime Minister Boyko Borissov Congratulated the Republic of North Macedonia on its Accession to NATO
- » Boyko Borissov: The EC Prepares Guidelines against COVID-19 for all Member States
- » U.S. Embassy Sofia and the America for Bulgaria Foundation Announce a Financial Gift Program To Support Bulgarians
- » Bulgaria’s Parliament Set to Shut