Special Countrywide Operation against Speeding Launched Today
Bulgarian police has launched a special countrywide operation against speeding today, which will last until 7 February, said the press office of the Veliko Tarnovo Directorate of the Ministry of Interior, quoted by Focus News Agency
Teams of Traffic Police and Security Police will be located on main roads, city streets, as well as in small settlements. The officers will be ensuring that speed limits are respected. Speed enforcement activity will be increased near schools and kindergartens. Officers will go on daytime and nighttime patrols.
From the beginning of the year to 28 January, 33,114 electronic speeding tickets were issued, compared to 21,884 during the same period in 2019.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Information Campaign Launched for Bulgarians Abroad Related to Child Protection
- » Huge Quarantine Facility Being Built in China Following New Covid-19 Outbreak
- » Bulgaria’s Health Minister: Privileges of Health Certificate Holders Are Political Issue
- » Bulgaria: Restrictive Measures Will Be Loosened in Certain Sectors Next Month
- » Australia Raises Alarm after 29 Norwegians Die Following Immunization with Pfizer/BioNTech Vaccine
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 570 Newly Infected, 7,533 Recovered