The British Flag Was Removed from the European Institutions
Hours before Brexit the flag of the United Kingdom was taken down in the European institutions in Brussels and Strasbourg.
First, the British flag was taken down in front of the European Council in Brussels and then in front of the European Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg. Earlier this evening, the European flag was taken down in front of the British Office in the EU.
- » Countries Supporting a Common Alliance against the Coronavirus Make Up 57% of the Euro Area's GDP
- » Bulgaria to Supply Protective Clothing to Austria
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Europe Exceeded 15,000
- » Bulgaria and Hungary Call for better Coordination of Transport Corridors
- » The EU is Sending € 38 Million in Emergency Aid to Health in the Western Balkans
- » EC Adopted Harmonised Standards for Medical Devices to Respond to Urgent Needs