The British Flag Was Removed from the European Institutions
Hours before Brexit the flag of the United Kingdom was taken down in the European institutions in Brussels and Strasbourg.
First, the British flag was taken down in front of the European Council in Brussels and then in front of the European Parliament buildings in Brussels and Strasbourg. Earlier this evening, the European flag was taken down in front of the British Office in the EU.
- » The EC Waives Customs Duties and VAT for Import of Necessary Medical Equipment
- » EC with a € 100 Billion Solidarity Plan
- » The Border Checkpoints through which the “Green Corridors” Border for Supply of Goods will Pass are now Clear
- » The EC Called for Free Movement of Critical Workers to be Guaranteed
- » 672,300 People have Acquired Citizenship in One of the 27 EU Member States
- » Italy Extends the Quarantine until April 12