Russia Wants a New Trade Deal with the UK
Russia wants to conclude a new trade agreement with the UK after the country leaves the European Union, said Russian Ambassador to London Andrey Kelin, quoted by BGNES.
Russia and the UK must sign agreements in the fields of aviation, transport, trade in nuclear materials, etc., RIA Novosti reported.
Moscow has made an inventory of its contractual basis with the United Kingdom, but so far there is no response from London as the government is committed to solving more urgent tasks, Kelin stressed.
The diplomat did not rule out the possibility of signing a free trade area agreement with the UK if the British side request it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Global COVID-19 Deaths Surpass 990,000
- » France Is Tightening Measures Against COVID-19, Devided Into Zones
- » Ekathimerini: Lockdown ‘Strongest Weapon’ Against Virus Surge in Athens
- » Bulgarians Can Now Travel to Italy Without Restrictions
- » Finland Opens Its Borders, 14-Day Quarantine for Bulgarians
- » Nepal: Record 2020 COVID-19 Cases in the Day After Lockdown was Lifted