Russia Wants a New Trade Deal with the UK
Russia wants to conclude a new trade agreement with the UK after the country leaves the European Union, said Russian Ambassador to London Andrey Kelin, quoted by BGNES.
Russia and the UK must sign agreements in the fields of aviation, transport, trade in nuclear materials, etc., RIA Novosti reported.
Moscow has made an inventory of its contractual basis with the United Kingdom, but so far there is no response from London as the government is committed to solving more urgent tasks, Kelin stressed.
The diplomat did not rule out the possibility of signing a free trade area agreement with the UK if the British side request it.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US Warned of the Danger of "Imminent" Terror Attacks in Istanbul
- » The Embassy of Azerbaijan in Iran Suspends its Work
- » Dozens Killed and Injured after an Explosion in a Pakistani Mosque
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing
- » European Commission: EU Member States can Finance the Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border Themselves
- » Day 341 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin Threatened Boris Johnson with a Missile (UPDATED)