Elon Musk Made $ 2.3 Billion for an Hour
This was thanks to Tesla's increase in market capitalization
The wealth of the US entrepreneur Elon Musk has increased by $ 2.3 billion just for an hour due to Tesla's market capitalization, Bloomberg and BGNES reported.
The electric-vehicle maker’s stock, which closed at $580.99, surged 12% to $649 at 5:16 p.m. in New York, boosting the chief executive officer’s net worth to about $36 billion, according to the Bloomberg Billionaires Index.
Elon Musk holds a 22% stake in Tesla.
Tesla Motors was founded in 2003 as a developer and manufacturer of electric vehicles and related technologies. Its headquarters are in California. The company also manufactures batteries and electric motors and sells them to other companies.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria and 20+ Nations in Ambitious Push to Triple Nuclear Energy by 2050
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister Reports State Budget Deficit Drop in November
- » Bulgargaz Announces Proposed 6.5% Increase in December's Natural Gas Price
- » Bulgaria: 85% of Population Reside in Owned Homes
- » Tech Industry's Resilience: Bulgaria Foresees Slower Software Sector Growth
- » Bulgarian and Ukrainian Agriculture Ministers Forge Agreement on Export Licensing System for Key Crop