Official: The European Parliament Approved the Brexit Deal
By midnight on January 31st, the British will no longer be part of the EU
After a long delay and uncertainty, Brexit is happening. The European Parliament ratified the agreement tonight. Thus, at midnight on 31 January, the British will no longer be part of the EU.
The Withdrawal Agreement was approved by the European Parliament on Wednesday evening by 621 votes in favour, 49 against and 13 abstentions.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » European Parliament Opposes Mass Surveillance
- » European Commission Proposes to Expand the Counteraction to Misinformation
- » Analysis: What if Poland Leaves the EU?