Two Bulgarians under Observation at Hospital for Coronavirus Risk
The women returned from China and Thailand.
Two Bulgarian women are under special surveillance until it is confirmed that they do not suffer from a coronavirus. One was in China and the other was back from Thailand.
The patients were placed in infectious wards. So far, both women are in good overall condition. In the meantime, the health authorities have assured that all necessary preventive measures have been taken. An organization has been set up to respond to medical facilities in the country in case of suspected illness.
"The second patient which returned from Thailand is isolated, just in case," says Angel Kunchev, chief state health inspector.
The first woman, who returned from Thailand, is in a hospital in Dobrich, and the other, who arrived from China, is in a hospital in Sofia.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » UK Government Mulls Full Closure of Country’s Borders
- » Brazil Oxygen Supplies Running Short amid Second Covid Wave
- » Israel Sets Record High Vaccinations in a Day
- » Bulgarian Virologist: Novel Strain of Covid-19 Attacks Younger People Too
- » CEO of Pirogov Emergency Hospital: What’s Going on in Europe Is Coronavirus Third Wave
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: 455 Newly Infected, 6 Percent of Tests Are Positive