Hong Kong Bans Travels to China because of the Coronavirus
Hong Kong bans travels to mainland China because of the coronavirus. More than 100 people have already died and over 4500 are infected.
In an attempt to curb the spread of the infection, Hong Kong stops all high-speed trains and ferries to China. Germany and Japan have confirmed the first cases of infection in patients who have not traveled to the country of origin.
In the meantime, Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has said that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs has been tasked to monitor whether the Bulgarian students in Wuhan can be relocated from the Chinese city. If approved, the state is ready to send a plane to pick them up.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 171 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia warns the US of Severing Relations if Declared Sponsor of Terrorism
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Day 170 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Children with Disabilities are Abused in Ukrainian Orphanages according to the UN
- » Estonia Closes its Borders for Russians with Schengen Visas
- » European Funds Minister: Bulgaria to Receive BGN 3.7 Billion in the Coming Months from the Recovery Plan
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up