A Passenger Plane Crashed in Afghanistan
A passenger plane crashed in Ghazni province in eastern Afghanistan, the BBC reports.
According to preliminary data, 83 passengers were on board the aircraft. Local government officials confirmed that the plane crashed in Ghazni province, saying the accident happened near the area of Deh Yak.
The plane belongs to Ariana Afghan Airlines, according to the world media. There is still no official data on casualties and damage.
According to Tolo News, The plane crashed in a territory under Taliban control. Taliban spokesman Zabihullah Mujahid said they were investigating the crash claims but were unable to comment further.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: The Pandemic is Far from Over
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Issuance of Certificates for Post-Illness after Antigen Test Begins Today
- » Gunther from "Friends" has Passed Away
- » Bulgaria: What are the Measures Needed to Get the Children back to School
- » Bulgaria: GPs are Still Unable to Prescribe Free Prescriptions for Covid Drugs
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Max Temp Between 9°-14°C