PM Borissov on a Working Visit to Poland to Mark 75 Years since the Liberation of Auschwitz
Leaders from countries around the world will participate in the event.
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov is on a working visit to Poland, where he will participate in the official ceremony marking the 75th anniversary of the of liberation of the former Auschwitz-Birkenau concentration camp, the cabinet's press service said.
The Bulgarian Prime Minister will attend the Commemoration of the Gate of Death in the former Auschwitz-Birkenau camp and honor the victims' memory.
Leaders from countries around the world as well as heads of international organizations will participate in the event.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Caretaker Cabinet Will Purchase Medicopters
- » Former Financial Minister Ananiev Has Broken Law, says Caretaker FM Vasilev
- » EU Foreign Ministers Meet in Luxemburg Monday to Slap Tougher Sanction on Lukashenko
- » Caretaker Interior Minister: Top Prosecutor Covers up for Corrupt Politicians, Magistrates in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria and North Macedonia Have New Chance to Work Togerther towards Ignoring out All Misunderstandings
- » Record: 791 Polling Stations Abroad for Upcoming Parliamentary Elections