At least 11 Dead due to Heavy Rains in Brazil
Heavy rains have caused floods and landslides in southeastern Brazil, killing at least 11 people, according to the Civil Defense.
All of these people died in the state of Minas Gerais, two of them today in the regional capital, Belo Horizonte.
Rainfall is expected to continue in Minas Gerais, as well as in other parts of Brazil, including Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Sets The Clock Back to Winter Time
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Cold but Sunny
- » 90 Dead, 34 Missing in Central Vietnam's Floods
- » Bulgarian Authorities Allowed Experimental Waste Incineration 10000 Times Above the Norms
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Orange Code for Wind and Heavy Rain
- » Earthquakes in Greece