The UK is Ready to Leave the EU on January 31st
The UK is ready to leave the EU on January 31st. This was announced by Prime Minister Boris Johnson.
After the Brexit bill was approved by the House of Commons, it was also voted on by the House of Lords on Wednesday. The document must now be signed by Queen Elizabeth. This is expected to happen today or tomorrow, after which it will enter into force.
Johnson called for an end to disputes between supporters and adversaries and focused on resolving the kingdom's problems.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Biden Discussed the Ukrainian Crisis and action Against Russia with European Leaders
- » EU has No Plans to Withdraw from Ukraine and Expects the US to explain Why they did
- » Thousands Protested against COVID Measures in Brussels (VIDEOS)
- » From Today: Stricter Restrictions on the Unvaccinated in France
- » The Commander of the German Navy has Resigned after Praising Putin
- » The EC welcomes the Dialogue between the Prime Ministers of Bulgaria and North Macedonia