Grigor Dimitrov Dropped Out of the Australian Open after a Tough Game
The best Bulgarian tennis player - Grigor Dimitrov was eliminated in the second round of the first Grand Slam Tournament of the year - Australian Open after a he was defeated by the 22-year-old American Tommy Paul by 4: 6, 6: 7 (6), 6 : 3, 7: 6 (3), 6: 7 (3). The game lasted 4 hours and 8 minutes.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Group Stage of Euro 2020 Is Over, Which Teams Go to Round of Last 16
- » 10,000 Spectators Allowed at Tokyo Olympics Events
- » Danish Football Star Eriksen to Have Heart Surgery and ‘heart-starter’ Implanted
- » Bulgaria’s Golden Girls Shine Bright at EChVarna 2021
- » Euro 2020 Begins in Rome with Emphatic Ceremony
- » Euro 2020 Starts off in Rome Today, Italy Hosts Turkey in First Match