5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
Five people were killed that night after a hot water pipe exploded in a small private hotel in the Russian city of Perm and flooded a basement hotel room with boiling water, the regional investigative committee said, Reuters and TASS reported.
All victims were guests of the hotel.
Three more people with severe burns have been hospitalized.
Investigators opened a criminal case under the charge of the provision of services that do not meet safety requirements, the Moscow Times reported.
#BREAKING #Russia In #Perm, five people died in a hotel "Caramel" due to a break in a hot water pipe, three more were hospitalized with burns. The hotel is located on the ground floor of the building. pic.twitter.com/4wYMPEHDY0— Kapil Patil (@Kapil_Patils) January 20, 2020
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Series of Strong Earthquakes in Greece, Panic in North Macedonia
- » Bulgarian Buses Blocked for Hours on the Serbian-Hungarian Border
- » The 150 Bulgarians who were Blocked at Frankfurt Airport have returned Home
- » More than 150 Bulgarians are Stranded at Frankfurt airport
- » Dangerous Trend in Bulgaria: 100 victims from Road Accidents - more than in 2020
- » The Story of a 36-day Piece of News through the Eyes of Reporters - the Saga "Vera Su"