5 People Died in a Russian Hotel after it was Flooded with Boiling Water (VIDEO)
Five people were killed that night after a hot water pipe exploded in a small private hotel in the Russian city of Perm and flooded a basement hotel room with boiling water, the regional investigative committee said, Reuters and TASS reported.
All victims were guests of the hotel.
Three more people with severe burns have been hospitalized.
Investigators opened a criminal case under the charge of the provision of services that do not meet safety requirements, the Moscow Times reported.
#BREAKING #Russia In #Perm, five people died in a hotel "Caramel" due to a break in a hot water pipe, three more were hospitalized with burns. The hotel is located on the ground floor of the building. pic.twitter.com/4wYMPEHDY0— Kapil Patil (@Kapil_Patils) January 20, 2020
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Earthquakes in Turkey and Syria – How Can We Help
- » Seismologist: Bulgaria cannot be Directly Affected by the Earthquake in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Red Cross and the Chief Mufti with Campaigns to Raise Funds to Help Victims of the Earthquake in Turkey
- » A Man with a Bulgarian Passport is among the Missing after the Earthquakes in Turkey
- » Bulgarian Rescue Team of the Fire Department left for Turkey from Plovdiv
- » Bulgaria is sending Two Planes with Rescuers to Turkey, the Earthquake was also Felt in Our Country