Strong Earthquake in Greece
A 5 magnitude earthquake was recorded off the coast of Greece in the Ionian Sea, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The quake was registered at 4:52 am local time.
The epicentre is 6 km from the village of Valsamata on the island of Kefalonia in the Ionian Sea. The earthquake was at a depth of 5 km.
No casualties or material damage have been reported so far.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Ticks Boom Across the Country
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Thunderstorms in Many Places in the Country on July 5
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Summer Storms with Thunder and Hail, Sunny on the Black Sea
- » Weather Today: Rainy Over Western Bulgaria, on the SeaCoast - Perfect for the Beach
- » Weather in Bulgaria, July 2: Sunny and Warm, Temperatures Up to 35 Degrees
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny with Temperatures Up to 36 Degrees on July 1