Strong Earthquake in Greece
A 5 magnitude earthquake was recorded off the coast of Greece in the Ionian Sea, according to the European Mediterranean Seismological Center.
The quake was registered at 4:52 am local time.
The epicentre is 6 km from the village of Valsamata on the island of Kefalonia in the Ionian Sea. The earthquake was at a depth of 5 km.
No casualties or material damage have been reported so far.
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy - Stay at Home!
- » Code Orange Warning for High Winds and Rough Seas