Hepatitis A Boom in Bobov Dol
Hepatitis A boom in Bobov Dol. According to official data from RHI-Kyustendil, epidemic outbreaks were registered in some places. There are 25 registered cases for the past three months in the region.
Parents of children from the city expressed their concern. They don't believe that the municipality is taking sufficient measures to curb the disease.
An epidemic has not yet been announced.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » WHO: Monkeypox is Not a Cause for Concern
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 236 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 316 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Exactly 100 New Cases of COVID-19 have been Registered in Bulgaria
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 293 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Belgium has introduced Quarantine for Monkeypox