More than 10,000 Evacuated due to Bomb Threats in Moscow
More than 10,000 people were evacuated today from 30 different public buildings in Moscow, including from the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour. The reason is anonymous calls for bombs, BGNES reported.
Inspections have not revealed the presence of explosive materials, representatives of special services in the Russian capital said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 130 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The Last Bastion in the East may Fall
- » North Macedonia’s Foreign Minister: The Macedonian Language will become Official in the EU
- » Day 129 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv accused Russia of shelling Snake Island with Phosphorus Bombs
- » Google will Delete the Location of Women who visited Abortion Clinics in the US
- » NATO and the EU Fully Support Bulgaria after the Expulsion of 70 Russian Diplomats
- » Day 128 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Casualties in Odessa after Rocket Attack