Bulgaria's Average Insured Income was BGN 1015,82 In November
The National Social Security Institute announced that the average social security income for the country is BGN 1015,82 for November 2019.
The average monthly social security income for the country from 01.12.2018 to 30.11.2019 is BGN 977,60.
The average monthly social security income for the country for the indicated period serves in the calculation of the amount of newly granted pensions in December 2019, in accordance with Article 70, para. 3 of the Code for social security.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kristalina Georgieva: Omicron could Slow Down the Pace of Global Economic Recovery
- » Bulgarian Minister of Finance: This year's Budget may End with even a small Surplus
- » Bulgaria’s Caretaker Government offers the minimum Wage to become BGN 710
- » Vital Questions to Ask Before Buying Bitcoin
- » Protests in Turkey over the Collapse of the Turkish Currency
- » 67% of Bulgarians have taken an Average of One and a Half Loans in 2021