The Russian Government Resigns
After President Vladimir Putin's message to the Federal Assembly, Prime Minister Dmitry Medvedev has announced that he is resigning from the government.
He said the government would be resigning in totality.
The Head of State thanked the government for the work. Putin has ordered the government to fulfill its commitments until a new cabinet is appointed, TASS reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Local Elections are being Held in North Macedonia
- » The Future of EU: Stronger Common European Policy and Creation of European Army?
- » The Arctic: MEPs Call for Peace and Reduction of Tensions in the Region
- » MEPs Push for Common EU Cyber Defense Capabilities
- » Powerful Earthquake in Pakistan, Dozens of Deaths Reported
- » NATO Expels Russian Staff