Explosion in a Chemical Plant in Spain
At least one person was killed and six were injured in a blast at a chemical plant in northeastern Spain today, TASS and Reuters reported, citing local media.
The massive explosion occurred in an industrial area in Tarragona province, part of the Catalonia region.
Residents of Tarragona, a city with a population of 800,000, and nearby settlements were urged not to open their doors and windows and to stay in their homes until the causes of the explosion and its effects are clear, the Associated Press and TASS reported.
Fire crews are at the site of the incident.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU Plans to Create New Body to Fight Future Pandemics and Health Crises
- » Putin in Self-isolation after Covid Cases in His Inner Circle
- » US See No Other Option but Western Balkans as Part of Europe
- » Brazil Suspends Millions of Doses from Chinese Vaccine
- » Lithuania Stopped over 2000 Illegal Immigrants Entering EU on It's Border with Belarus
- » President Biden Declares US "Nation building" Politics Is Over