NIMH: Mainly Sunny and Fairly Calm Today
Today, most of the country will be mainly sunny and fairly calm.
Before noon, many areas in the plains and valleys will be foggy. Maximum temperatures will reach 7C to 12C, but will remain lower in areas with persistent fog. Atmospheric pressure will drop, but will stay higher than the average for the month.
This is the National Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology (NIMH) weather forecast.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny Today, Rain in the Afternoon
- » Bulgaria Does Not Import Radioactive Waste According to the Minister of Environment and Water
- » Evacuation in Italy After Mont Blanc Glacier Threatens to Fall
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain Over Western Bulgaria, Sunny on the Seaside
- » Bulgaria: Second Earthquake for the Day
- » 3-Magnitute Earthquake Near Smolyan, Bulgaria