Who Will be the New Eco-Minister?
Emil Dimitrov has been discussed as the new Minister of Environment and Water. Dimitrov was the head of the Customs Agency during the government of Simeon Saxe-Coburg-Gotha. He is currently a VMRO deputy. The Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov resigned from the arrest, and Prime Minister Borissov accepted his resignation. He iwas accused of deliberate mismanagement that led to the water crisis in Pernik.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More than One Million Citizens of Republic of North Macedonia have been Counted
- » EU Mulls How to Deal with Taliban
- » Petkov and Vassilev's Project Garners Public Support before Elections
- » Tensions mount between Kosovo and Serbia over License Plates
- » Cabinet Approves Budget Estimate for Upcoming Elections 2 in 1
- » Negotiations on Trade Deal Between EU and Australia are Already "Unthinkable" for France