A Child Opened Shooting at a School in Mexico
A 12-year-old boy opened shooting at Cervantes College in the city of Torreón, north of Mexico City. Authorities have confirmed the death of the teacher and the attacker himself. Six people were injured, RIA Novosti reported.
Five students and one teacher have been admitted to a hospital, two people are in critical condition.
According to media reports the 12-year-old boy was armed with two guns — and possibly inspired by a violent video game. His father didn't know where he had taken the guns. The boy lived with his grandmother.
Authorities have ruled out the possibility of the child being bullied at school. According to eyewitnesses, the student apparently opened fire with both weapons after he failed to return from the bathroom after 15 minutes and his teacher went to look for him, according to Riquelme.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Traffic Police Caught 30 Migrants on Trakia Highway near Sliven
- » Spouses Found Dead in Blagoevgrad, Son is a Suspect of the Murder
- » At Least 116 people have Died in a Prison Riot in Ecuador
- » Demonstrative Murder in Sofia: A Man was Shot Dead at Gerena Stadium
- » Record Homicide Growth in the United States Last Year
- » Ministry of Interior Will Investigate 14 Organ Transplant Surgeries in Lozenets Hospital