Bomb Blast at Quetta Mosque Killed at least 12 People
A bomb exploded at a mosque in the Pakistani city of Quetta during a prayer Friday night, Turkish daily Sabah reported on Thursday. A senior police officer and at least 11 others have been killed, police said. Another 11 people were injured.
The target of the attack was likely to have been the killed police officer, but authorities will investigate the case.
According to hospital officials, the death toll may increase as some of the injured are in critical condition.
No one has yet taken responsibility for the case.
The attack came just days after a bomb was detonated near the town of Quetta, targeting paramilitary forces.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 12 Migrants crammed into a Car were Detained in the Harmanlii village of Bulgarin
- » Bulgaria: A Man Killed his Wife and Daughter, then took His Own Life
- » Action in Bulgaria: Police Chase and Shooting near a Business Building in Sofia - A Boy was Killed
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: There is Still No Suspect for the Murder of Alexei Petrov
- » Bulgaria: A Man Beat a Woman he lives with in Svishtov and Cut her Hair
- » Bulgarian Police caught a Large Group of Migrants near Kazichene