The Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov Resigned
Prime Minister Boyko Borissov has accepted the resignation of the Minister of Environment and Water Neno Dimov. It was deposited in the Prime Minister's office, the Council of Ministers reported.
Earlier today, an emergency meeting was held between Prime Minister Boyko Borissov and a coalition partner in the government and Defense Minister Krasimir Karakachanov, at which the decision was discussed.
Neno Dimov spent the night at the Third Police Station in Sofia. He was questioned and taken into 24-hour custody after police and prosecutors entered the eco-ministry. The reason is the water crisis in Pernik.
The documents related to the license of the companies that have the right to import waste into Bulgaria are also checked. It remains to be seen whether Dimov will be charged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Socialists: We will Make Every Effort for the Country to have a Regular Cabinet
- » Bulgarian Politics: What are the names of Potential Ministers in the Future Cabinet?
- » DPS at the Consultations with the President: Bulgaria Needs a Regular Cabinet
- » GERB-SDS: We Guarantee that we will be a Knowledgeable, Able and Irreconcilable Opposition
- » Kiril Petkov: It is Absolutely Necessary for Bulgaria to have a Regular Government
- » GERB Could Support Kiril Petkov