Top 9 Most Valuable Digital Products Brands in China
The Chinese telecommunications leader Huawei topped the list of most valuable digital products brands in China for 2019 once again.
The company's brand is valued at 125 billion yuan ($ 17.8 billion), up 14% year-on-year. Xiaomi and Honor smartphone producers are ranked "second and third respectively"
The list published by the Hurun Research Institute in December.
The headquarters of six of the brands in the list are located in the southern Guangdong province.
The other brands in the list are as follows:
9. Tsinghua Tongfang
8. Wall Computer
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » More Workers Exempt from Quarantine to Avoid Staff Shortages
- » Bulgaria Set to Drasrtically Increase Pensions as of 1 October
- » Bulgarian Economy Minister Petkov to Alert Prosecution Office about Ministerial Complex Project
- » Germany and US announce Deal to Allow Completion of Nord Stream 2
- » Bulgaria: National Recovery and Resilience Plan - What to Expect?
- » Tourism Industry Fears Decline in Number of Tourists in August