BNR: Bulgarian Ministry of Defense Launches Drone Delivery Tender
Sources from the Bulgarian Ministry of Defense have reported that a tender for the delivery of drones for the army was announced in the last days of 2019. The value of the contract would be about 13 million euros. Invitation for participation in the contest has been sent to 24 companies from the USA, Israel, Italy, Bulgaria and other countries, BNR reported.
The Bulgarian Army has been using unmanned reconnaissance aircraft for years. Some time ago, as part of military assistance programs, the United States provided the 61st Mechanized Brigade in Karlovo with the lightweight unmanned reconnaissance system RQ-11 Raven.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Emigrants Are Fewer Than Immigrants in 2020 – National Statistical Institute
- » NSI: Bulgaria’s Population Melted by Another 34,934 People in 2020
- » Muslims’ Holy Month of Ramadan Starts Tonight
- » Hollywood Star Liam Neeson to Shoot New Film in Bulgaria
- » NASA Shows Amazing Pics of “Blue” Dunes on Mars
- » World Honors 60th Anniversary of First Manned Space Flight