At least 50 People were Killed in Stampede at Qasem Soleimani's Funeral (VIDEO)
At least 50 people were killed and another 48 were injured during the funeral of the killed Iranian general Qasem Soleimani in Kerman.
The victims were run over by a the crowd. Millions of people gathered in the city's central square for the final part of the funeral ceremony.
The Kerman's city population is exactly 1 million people, but many Iranians from other cities traveled to Kerman for the procession.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission is Skeptical about the Schengen Compensation requested by Romania
- » Day 584 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Putin greeted the residents of the Occupied Regions
- » The US has called on Serbia to Withdraw its Troops from the Border with Kosovo
- » Romania Strengthens its Defenses along the Danube due to the Approaching War
- » On Sunday the Istanbul Convention becomes binding in the EU
- » Day 583 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is not planning further Mobilization