BNR: Bulgarian Carriers Getting Ready for National Protest on January 13
Representatives of various branch organizations in the transport sector in Bulgaria have demanded the resignation of the Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova because of what they say are unfair tariffs, as well as because the scope of the toll system.
They announced a national protest on January 13 when intercity buses and freight services will be stopped across the country, including deliveries to retail chains. Carriers also demanded the criminalization of unregulated services in the sphere, BNR reported.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Serbia Launches New Holiday, Raises Concerns across Balkans
- » Bulgarian Schools Have New Mission - Save Future of School Dropouts from Poverty
- » Start of School Year in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Ranks 36th in Frasers's 2021 Economic Freedom of the World Annual Report
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 2029 New Cases
- » LGBTIQ Rights Should Be Defended across the Bloc, Same-Sex Marriages to Be Allowed in all Member States