Protest in front of Macron’s Party Headquarters
French police used tear gas to disperse protesters in front of President Emmanuel Macron's party headquarters, DPA and BTA reported. The protest was held against the background of the ongoing strike against the pension reform.
Dozens of protesters fled after being covered by thick clouds of tear gas in the narrow streets near the Paris Opera House.
Police declined to give details of what exactly happened, but said three people were arrested during the unannounced protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Zelensky: I didn't say War was Coming because in the Chaos the Russians would have Destroyed Us
- » Day 177 of the Invasion of Ukraine: New Powerful Explosions in Crimea, Russia switches to the Yuan
- » North Macedonia's Foreign Minister: It was a Mistake Not Including the Bulgarians in the Constitution
- » Facebook Bans US Anti-Vaxxers
- » Quarantines and Lockdowns have Killed more Brits than COVID-19
- » Indonesian President: Putin, Xi Jinping to Attend G20 Summit in Bali