Protest in front of Macron’s Party Headquarters
French police used tear gas to disperse protesters in front of President Emmanuel Macron's party headquarters, DPA and BTA reported. The protest was held against the background of the ongoing strike against the pension reform.
Dozens of protesters fled after being covered by thick clouds of tear gas in the narrow streets near the Paris Opera House.
Police declined to give details of what exactly happened, but said three people were arrested during the unannounced protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarians Can Enter the UK Without Visa for 6 Months From 2021
- » COVID-19 Deaths in Romania Reached 10,000
- » Macron Calls for Distributing First COVID-19 Vaccine Doses to Low-Income Countries
- » UK Public Debt Record High Above 100% of GDP
- » Complains Rise in Sweden as COVID-19 Cases Spike
- » Turkey Aggressively Raises Main Interest Rate to 15 Percent