Protest in front of Macron’s Party Headquarters
French police used tear gas to disperse protesters in front of President Emmanuel Macron's party headquarters, DPA and BTA reported. The protest was held against the background of the ongoing strike against the pension reform.
Dozens of protesters fled after being covered by thick clouds of tear gas in the narrow streets near the Paris Opera House.
Police declined to give details of what exactly happened, but said three people were arrested during the unannounced protest.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Remote-Controlled Weapon Killed Iran Nuclear Scientist
- » Over 150 Arrested in London Amid Anti-Lockdown Protests
- » India's COVID-19 Tally Crosses 9.3 Million
- » COVID-19 Cases in Germany Surpasses 1 Million
- » Germany Prolongs Coronavirus Restrictions until December 20
- » UК Government Writes To Brits Living In Europe To Prepare For The End of Transition Period