BNR: Bulgaria is now Receiving Gas along TurkStream Gas Pipeline
The Energy and Water Regulatory Commission has accepted the reduction in the price of natural gas supplied to Bulgaria by Russia as of the beginning of January, by 1.81 percent compared to the previous quarter of the year, BNR reported.
The change came about after the Bulgarian company Bulgargaz signed a contract with the Russian Gazprom Export on 30 December, by force of which, as of 1 January, Russian gas deliveries to Bulgaria are being made along the TurkStream natural gas pipeline across Turkey instead of across Romania. This will save over EUR 35 million a year. According to Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova, the drop in the price of gas could reach 5 percent later this year.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » New Bulgaria's Government Extends Deadline of Population Census
- » New Caretaker Government in Bulgaria: PM and Most Ministers Keep their Office
- » Bulgarian Black Sea Tourism Boasts 70% Growth This Summer
- » Foods Prices in Bulgaria Have Risen Steeply by End-Summer
- » Will Bugaia's New Government Raise Skopje's European Chances?
- » Gas Prices in Europe Reached $730 per 1,000 m3