One Man was Killed and more than 160 were Injured in Fireworks Incidents in the Philippines
One person was killed and more than 160 were injured in fireworks incidents during the Christmas and New Year holidays in the Philippines, DPA reported.
New Year's Eve celebrations in the Manila region has resulted in at least four fires that left more than 3,000 people homeless, the local fire department said. A woman died after being blocked in the bathroom of her burning house. At least 164 fireworks injuries were reported between December 21 and this morning. In comparison, in the same period of 2018, the number of injured was 251.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Chain Car Crash involving 10 Cars and 2 Trucks on the Ring Road in Sofia (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: 14 Migrants detained in a Private Ambulance near Burgas - Driver Dressed as Paramedic (UPDATED)
- » Bulgaria: A Girl and a Woman Died in a Car Accident near Dimitrovgrad
- » Bulgaria: Pregnant Woman and a Child were Injured after a Police Car Chase with Migrants
- » Bulgaria: 42 Migrants caught in Nova Zagora
- » Bulgaria: Three Dead after a Car Accident in Stara Zagora region