One Man was Killed and more than 160 were Injured in Fireworks Incidents in the Philippines
One person was killed and more than 160 were injured in fireworks incidents during the Christmas and New Year holidays in the Philippines, DPA reported.
New Year's Eve celebrations in the Manila region has resulted in at least four fires that left more than 3,000 people homeless, the local fire department said. A woman died after being blocked in the bathroom of her burning house. At least 164 fireworks injuries were reported between December 21 and this morning. In comparison, in the same period of 2018, the number of injured was 251.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Shooting at a Bus in Kosovo, Young Students were Killed
- » Macedonian Media on the “Struma” Tragedy: Both Bus Drivers were not Employees of “Besa Trans”
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side