The Price of Russian Natural Gas for Bulgarian Consumers will Go Down about 5 %
The price of Russian natural gas for Bulgarian consumers will go down about 5 % due to a change in the entry point for natural gas deliveries from Russia, said Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova.
Bulgargaz and Gazprom Export agreed that as of January 1, 2020 that Russian gas would enter Bulgaria through Strandzha 2 instead of Isakcha and Negru Voda. With this change, Bulgaria will save over € 35 million in transfer fees along the Trans-Balkan route, BNR reported.
The economic effect and the better conditions for Bulgarian consumers are the reason for the change. Bulgartransgaz will continue to transit natural gas to Greece and northern Macedonia, Petkova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » First Ever Robotic Operation in Bulgaria to Remove a Tumor of the Pancreas
- » Covid-19 US: Fully Vaccinated People Can Get together Without Masks
- » Indian Citizen Who Forced Emergency Landing of Air France Plane in Sofia Removed from His Court Hearing
- » Bulgarian Minister of Health - the New Variant of the Coronavirus Has Been Registered in over 70% of the New Cases
- » Ballerina Danced on Ice for a Real ‘swan lake’
- » Mathematicians Predict Double Increase in Covid-19 Incidence in Bulgaria Within the Next 3 Weeks