Tourists Died in a Minibus Crash in Mexico
At least 11 people were killed and seven were injured on Sunday when a passenger car and a minibus carrying tourists collided on a highway in southern Chiapas, Mexico, local authorities said.
"11 people were killed and 7 others were injured," the prosecutor's office said, adding that an investigation into the cause of the accident had begun.
According to local authorities, the victims include tourists traveling by minibus to San Cristóbal de las Casas, one of the most visited cities in Chiapas.
During the Christmas and New Year holidays, traffic on Mexico's roads is more intensive and incidents occur more frequently.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Arrivals to UK from US and EU Exempt from Quarantine, PCR Tests
- » Greece: Bulgarian Tourists Evacuated as Wild Fires Continue amid Extreme Heatwave
- » Turkey: Images from Space Show Dramatic Scenes of Fires in Turkey
- » Turkey Detained Suspect over Forest Fires
- » Israel Starts with 3rd Booster Dose of Pfizer Vaccine
- » US Denied Bezos' Protests against Elon Musk Moon Deal with NASA for SpaceX