A Low-Cost Airline Cancels New Year's Flights
German UFO union has called for a strike on the cabin staff of the low-cost airline Germanwings, which is a division of Lufthansa, Handelsblatt newspaper informs, BNR reported. Strike actions will start from 0:00 local time on December 30 and continue until 24:00 on January 1st.
The strike is part of a months-long dispute with Lufthansa's management and its subsidiaries about working conditions. The labor dispute has already resulted in a strike in four Lufthansa units and a two-day strike at the parent company. About 1,500 flights were canceled in November, affecting about 200,000 passengers.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Greek Tourism Minister: Vaccination Certificate Not Mandatory for Traveling to Greece
- » Bulgarians No Longer Need Negative PCR Test for Entering Serbia
- » For Travelers’ Attention: Mandatory Online Registration Required for Arrivals in Austria as of January 15
- » What You Must Know Before Traveling to Germany from “Risk Areas”, Coronavirus Tests
- » Prices of Air Tickets Rocketing
- » Arrivals to UK Now Need Negative Covid Test to Enter Country