100 Kilometers Motorways and Expressways under Construction in 2020
In 2020 over 100 kilometers motorways and expressways will be under construction, Bulgaria’s Minister of Regional Development and Public Works Petya Avramova told the Bulgarian Telegraph Agency. The road toll system covering over 6,000 kilometers of republican roads will start functioning until March 1, 2020, BNR reported.
Regions in Growth Operational Programme 2017-2020 has been fulfilled very successfully and is a good example how towns and villages can look different with the help of EU funds, Minister Avramova went on to say. 238 projects were completed by end November and EUR 750 million was paid to their beneficiaries. A total of EUR 1.3 billion, or 86% of the programme’s budget has been negotiated. Minister Avramova said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Number of Students Willing to Study Abroad Dwindling - Bulgarian Education Ministry
- » The Economist Demands Resignaion of Kristalina Georgieva as Head of the IMF
- » Five Climbers Die in Elbrus, Europe's Highest Peak in Russian Caucasus
- » EU Common e-device Chargers - Make It or Break It
- » The Situation with COVID-19 in the Balkans
- » Prof. Vitanov Sends New Alarm: Universe May Be Drowned in Our Tears