28 People Died in a Devastating Typhoon in the Philippines
The typhoon caused severe flooding and destroyed hundreds of houses.
28 people died in a devastating typhoon in the Philippines. The Phanfone, which hit the islands on Thursday, caused severe flooding and destroyed hundreds of houses in several provinces.
12 people are reported missing and more than 50,000 evacuated. wind speeds reached 200 km / h and hundreds of people were blocked at ports and airports. Phanfone passed through areas which were hit by typhoon Haiyan in 2013 - the worst storm in the country's history, which has killed more than 6,000 casualties.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 118 Snow Plows Work the Roads in Sofia
- » More than 18 Thousand cubic meters of Illegal Logging in Bulgaria was Established in 2022
- » Bulgaria: The Snow caused Problems in Mountain Passes, Yellow Code for Heavy Rain in 11 Regions
- » Bulgaria: Drive your Cars prepared for Winter Conditions
- » Bulgaria: Orange Code for Snow in 4 Regions for Tomorrow
- » Weather in Bulgaria will be mostly Cloudy, almost No Precipitation