The Cabinet has Allocated BGN 2.3 Million for the Repair the Zograf Monastery in Athos
The government has allocated BGN 2.3 million for the completion of the renovation and reconstruction for one of the wings of the The Saint George the Zograf Monastery or Zograf Monastery.
It is currently uninhabited and is miserable condition.
The east wing was built over two hundred years ago.
The Cabinet has allocated another BGN 0.9 million, which will go to the renovation of temples in the Lovech Diocese and to start activities for the conservation, restoration and adaptation of the Ibrahim Pasha Mosque, Razgrad.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Nightclubs Close for Two Weeks in Bulgaria's Capital Sofia
- » Bulgaria: Ban on Plan Operations, All Hospitals in Sofia Have to Treat COVID-19
- » Bulgaria: The Medical Association Urges for the Closure of Nightclubs and Stadiums
- » COVID-19: Polish President Duda Tests Positive
- » AstraZeneca Resumes US COVID-19 Vaccine Trial
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1589 New Cases, 1886 in Hospitals