No Data for Injured Bulgarians n the Plane Crash in Kazakhstan
At the moment, there are no reports of injured Bulgarians in the plane crash in Kazakhstan that led to many casualties and injuried. The Bulgarian Embassy in Kazakhstan is in constant contact with the local authorities and is ready to assist if needed. This was announced by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MFA).
A passenger plane with 100 people on board crashed early this morning when attempting to fly from Almaty to the capital Nur-Sultan. The car hit a concrete wall at the end of the runway at the airport and crashed into a building. The work of rescue teams continues.
If necessary, Bulgarian citizens can contact our Embassy in Kazakhstan on +7 7172 90 15 15 and +7 701 304 24 77.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Polar Explorers are soon leaving for Antarctica
- » WHO: The Omicron Variant could Worsen the Situation in Europe
- » Prof. Iva Hristova: Not a single Case of Omicron has been Registered in Bulgaria yet
- » North Macedonia held a Funeral for the 45 Victims of the Bus Crash that occurred in Bulgaria
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Rain will Continue in some areas of the Country, Snow in the Mountains
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: Slight Increase in New Cases in the Last 24h