Baby Giant Was Born in Ruse
Baby giant was born the day before Christmas Eve in Ruse, Kanev University Hospital reported.
The boy weighs 5.2 kilograms and is 56 centimeters long. This is the largest baby, born in 2019 in the Obstetrics and Gynecological Complex, according to the hospital. It was added that on December 24, four babies - three girls and one boy - were born.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria Enters Orange Covid Zone within Days, 462 New Covid-19 Cases
- » Twitter Will Fight Fake News along Top News Agencies
- » Germany Also Will Apply 3rd Dose Anti-covid Booster from September
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on Tuesday
- » Bulgarian National Radio: Andon Baltakov Resignes as Director General
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 393 New Cases