Boeing Fired its CEO
Boeing dismissed its CEO, Dennis Muilenburg, on Monday morning. He will also leave his position as a member of the board of directors.
The corporation's announcement said Muilenburg's responsibilities would be temporarily assumed by CFO Greg Smith. On January 13, 2020 David Calhoun will take over the CEO post.
"We decided that a change in leadership was necessary to restore confidence in the company moving forward as it works to repair relationships with regulators, customers, and all other stakeholders," the statement said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » American Tankers came and the Price of Gas in Europe fell Sharply
- » Bulgarian PM: There Won’t be any New Electricity Prices for Household Consumers
- » Bulgarian Expert: The Price of Gasoline can Reach BGN 3
- » Bulgaria: There is No Bubble in the Real Estate Market. For Now
- » Bulgaria: Forecast for Economic Growth in 2022
- » Bulgaria: 7.8% Annual Inflation in December