Volkswagen Plant Will be in Plovdiv, not in Turkey, the City's Deputy Mayor Believes
There is no final decision of the Volkswagen Group where it will make its new plant, but we see that the construction in Turkey has not started yet, Deputy Mayor Stefan Stoyanov told his colleagues in Plovdiv in response to a question whether Bulgaria and in particular Plovdiv lost the battle for Volkswagen.
Stoyanov explained that Turkey has provided better conditions, on the one hand, but on the other - the country is a very large market, and the car industry is well developed.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria may lose 1.4 Billion Leva if the Territorial Plans for the Coal Plants are not ready
- » American Companies - in fourth place among Investors in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: Fuel to Increase in Price to 3 leva while Lukoil makes 1 Billion 800 Million Excess Profit
- » January 1, 2025 - Bulgaria’s New Target Date for Entry into the Eurozone
- » Brain Business Jobs in Bulgaria Grow Strongly
- » Bulgaria is 43rd in the World in terms of Economic Freedom