BDZ Provides over 28,000 Additional Seats for the Upcoming Christmas and New Year Holidays
BDZ-Passenger Transport Ltd will provide over 28,000 additional seats for the upcoming Christmas and New Year holidays. For this purpose, the composition of some trains traveling on the main routes in the country will be increased with additional wagons. This way, the national railway seeks to ensure the convenient movement of its customers during the holidays.
From tomorrow (December 20th) to January 6th inclusive, some trains on the following routes will travel with increased lineups:
• Sofia-Gorna Oryahovitsa-Sofia;
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Germany Also Will Apply 3rd Dose Anti-covid Booster from September
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Hot on Tuesday
- » Bulgarian National Radio: Andon Baltakov Resignes as Director General
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 393 New Cases
- » Bulgaria is at the Beginning of Fourth COVID-19 Wave
- » RECORD HEAT: Temperatures between 37 and 42 Degrees in Bulgaria