A Fire near Barcelona's Sagrada Família Cathedral, there are Injured
A fire broke out near the Basílica de la Sagrada Família in Barcelona, Spain, according to the Bulgarian Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
26 people were injured in the incident, one of them is in serious condition. 13 people were taken to hospital.
There are no reports of injured Bulgarian citizens as a result of the fire.
The fire broke out at 45 Enamorats Street in a bicycle repair shop. The fire spread through the ventilation shafts and affected the apartment building at the back of the studio.
12 fire trucks arrived at the scene. The streets in the area were closed until 1:00 pm local time, when the fire was completely contained and traffic was normalized. An investigation into the causes of the incident is ongoing.
If assistance is needed, Bulgarian citizens can contact the Consulate General of Bulgaria in Barcelona on the emergency hotline: 0034 619 217 097.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Confirmed: 45 are the Dead in the Burned North Macedonian Bus
- » A Methane Explosion killed 52 people in a Russian Mine
- » Human Error is the Leading Version of the Tragedy on the “Struma” Highway, Victims are 44
- » The Burned Bus belonging to "Besa Trans" did not pass Customs Inspection on the Macedonian Side
- » Overview of the “Struma” Tragedy: Chronology, Versions and Sorrows of Two Nations
- » Procedure for Revocation of License of the Bus Carrier "Besa Trans" has Started