BDZ Trains to be Repaired by a French Company
BDZ Trains to be Repaired by the French Company Alstom Transport SA. The Bulgarian State Railways signed a contract for repair and maintenance of its Siemens electric and diesel trains. The implementation period is 5 years and the value of the contract is about BGN 140 million.
46 trains are expected to be repaired which will then have an extended period of use for another 10 years.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Moody's confirmed the Credit Rating of Bulgaria and Predicts Postponement of the Euro
- » TPP ContourGlobal Maritsa 3 produced over 12% of the Electricity in Bulgaria in 2022
- » Bulgarian Financier: Adoption of the Euro will Not Raise Prices
- » Bulgaria allowed the Export to Ukraine of Petroleum Products obtained from Russian Crude Oil
- » Bulgargaz offers a Gas Price of BGN 124.35/MWh for February
- » The Construction of the Bulgarian Route of the Gas Connection with Serbia has Started