New Earthquake Registered in Albania
The Montenegro Seismological Observatory registered a 3.7 Magnitude earthquake. Its epicentre was 20 kilometers north of the Albanian city of Durres this morning at 4.14 am local time, BTA reported.
The earthquake occurred at a . depth of 10 kilometers. An earthquake with such magnitude could not cause material damage, but Albania is still recovering from the catastrophic earthquake on November 26th, which killed 51 people, damaged more than 11,000 buildings and left 13,000 people homeless.
- » On Sunday, March 29, Bulgarians will Move to the Daylight Saving Time
- » The 2020 Earth Hour will be Marked Online due the Covid-19 Pandemic
- » Weather Forecast: Mostly Cloudy
- » Code Yellow Warning for Rough Seas
- » Weather Forecast: Cloudy and Rainy - Stay at Home!
- » Code Orange Warning for High Winds and Rough Seas