14 Miners were Killed in a Gas Explosion in China
Fourteen miners were killed in a coal mine in China.
Two people are still blocked underground.
This is another serious incident in China's mining industry, suffering from poor working conditions and circumventing safety measures.
Seven workers were found alive after a blast in a mine in Guizhou province, southwest of Anshun.
The search for the two disappeared continues.
Last month, 15 miners were killed in a severe mine accident in northern Shanxi province.
Investigators then discovered a number of breaches of safety requirements.
An order for a special attention to "problems with the safety of workers in manufacturing" and to "improve workplace safety" was issued at a meeting of the State Council of China back in November
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 213 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums Continue for a Second Day in the Russian-Occupied Regions
- » UN: War Crimes were Committed in Ukraine during the Conflict with Russia
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » Day 212 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Referendums on Joining Russia have started in 4 Ukrainian Regions
- » Russia Banned the Bulgarian Language in Occupied Ukraine
- » Day 211 of the Invasion of Ukraine: The World Reacts to Putin’s Mobilization